Monday, April 8, 2013

lucky charm

I have been holding onto this layout since november!!!

do you have any idea how hard it is to have something so fun, so wonderful, that you are dying to share it, but can’t?

welp, that has been me.

more than a little happy that this collection is finally  being released today!!

dear lizzy:  “lucky charm”

happyplace_mindypitcher

and guess what?  13 (yes, thirteen years as of last friday..) this ^^^ is still my happy place.

credits:

papers and embellishments- dear lizzy “lucky charm”

frame- liv.edesigns

staple and x stitch- crystal wilkerson

torn cardboard- katie pertiet

torn edge and stitching- anna aspnes

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh, and DARLING layout. Colors are fantastic, and the balloon is perfect!

mandi said...

I totally love this kit. You're so super lucky to get to play at AC digitals :). I mean, luck had nothing to do with it. You're awesome.