Friday, April 19, 2013

latest from liv

liv has a whole line of products coming that are perfect for documenting life a day, week, or even month at a time.

I love the simplicity of colors, which makes it easy to add color in whichever way you choose.  she has taken time to create this line so all products are interchangeable!  I threw these together so easily!!

we have had a few events that register on the awesome scale this past week…

my favorite moment-

the family ALL being healthy and well enough to go to church TOGETHER!!

(we even got to walk!!)

this-week_mindypitcher

but this was the most awesome…

peyton scored her first goal!!!

this one was pulled together super fast thanks to all of liv’s hard work..  I love templates.  I simply edited the photo to colorize what I wanted the focus on (peyton..), and doing some brushwork on the photo to add the journaling, and to hide the stuff that I really didn’t want to see.

thisweeksbigdeal_mindypitch

these are available on sale NOW at jessica sprague.  grab them while you can, there will be more goodness next week!!

No comments: