Friday, February 1, 2013

more in store from liv.edesigns

two new products are up today!

first, there’s a wonderful kit, the first in a long time from liv, and it is SWEET!

“booboo be gone”

as soon as I saw it, I thought of this moment in little peyton’s life.

not so little anymore.  she’ll be 5 (FIVE!!!!) in 12 short days.

*sigh*

(as always, click on layout for full list and links to credits.)

liv_booboobegone_2monthshot

I miss certain parts of these days, but not when there is pain and discomfort, and little that I can do about it…

lynn and I went on a field trip this week to the environmental center.  we got to hike in, in the snow, cross-country ski, and snowshoe.  it was such a fun day, and she is a natural at skiing!

this layout started out with a nice crisp, flat paper, but with the help of “texture magic”, I was able to roughen it up just enough to get the feel I wanted. 

LOVE liv’s tools!

liv_texturemagic_mindypitch

go grab them while you can get them on sale and have some fun this weekend!!

No comments: