Monday, December 10, 2012

a very shmootzy christmas to you.

so there were these brushes (digi talk for “stamp”) to use for this week’s releases.

I kinda sorta fell in love with them.

and well, when I paired them with this mixed media canvas, and the glittery gold paper, magic happened I tell you.

it was one of the few good things that happened at my house this last week.

(children taking turns getting sick, in the middle of the night at that..  and then the worst.thing.ever..  my husband getting sick…  yeah, this was good.)

you can click on the layout, like usual, for a full list of creds.

the-best-gifts_mindypitcher

(note that this particular pic was taken before the chaos ensued.)

(what myself NOW would have told myself THEN..  like: go buy jello and gingerale!!!  STAT!!)

2 comments:

Bits and Pieces of Me...Emily! said...

Love the picture! Sad you guys got sick! At least it wasn't on Christmas, which happened to us last year, one after the other! I hope you get feeling better lady!

mandi said...

:)

I love the glittery gold magic. So very cool. And why don't you come take pictures for me. I could maybe actually have a Dec Daily if I took pictures. Ever.