Friday, March 2, 2012

liv.Edesigns

I have never had the extreme pleasure of meeting liv esteban in person (hope that someday I will), but love her like we see each other everyday.

she is one of the sweetest, most positive, genuine, caring people I know.

she is the first to jump up and down over one of your latest achievements, she is the best cheerleader!

she is also terrifically creative.

it’s her spotlight weekend at jessicasprague.com which means there is a sale going on until sunday on ALL of her stuff.

that means 40% off her whole store!

wow.  I know!!

want a teaser?

okay, twist my arm.

(as always, click on the layouts to be taken to full credits list.)

click copylittlebug copyLIV-2011Templates1-7-12x12 copyLIV-EZPZ6_fotocentric1love_this.. copypoint, shoot_mindy_pitcher copysmitten copystringsgalore2_mindypitcher copysweetpea copy

pledge_mindypitcher

did I mention that I just adore her?

(love ya liv!!)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

That Christmas one totally makes me want to scrap, take pictures, everything. Inspiring