Monday, November 15, 2010

I {heart} faces silhouette..

silhouette

This week’s challenge at I {heart} faces is “Silhouette”.  I knew I had one of this kiddo jumping on the trampoline..  who would've thought that May was that long ago?!  Apparently it was a while ago.  It took a while to find it!  I thought that this pic was taken in the more recent past, say, August, July maybe?  Just another lesson to teach me just how fast tie really does fly.

Go on over, check out the other awesome shots!

I_Heart_Faces_noborder_125x100

8 comments:

Wendhy said...

What a fun action shot!

Rachel said...

This is seriously awesome!! Captured perfectly!

Breeze Flowers said...

<3 this!!!!

verabear said...

You are not kidding about time. 2010's just about ready to pack up and go! :)

This is a really fun playful shot, I can imagine how happy the girl is :)

<a href="http://thenewbiephotographer.com>The Newbie Photographer</a>

Krista said...

How fun! Just beautiful. Love the flare, too!

Nicole Lubin said...

Great capture! it's great in black and white. perfectly placed to capture the sun in the jump!

carlotta said...

So fun! Great shot.

BookwormMom said...

10 Thumbs up!!!!