Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 21.

This might just sound silly, but today, I am thankful for the talks given in sacrament meeting about Gratitude.

I felt kind of funny sitting there listening, thinking how thankful I was for talks about being thankful, living a life full of gratitude.

They just helped me feel that much better about the aspect of my life I am focusing on right now.  Hopefully this will be a great habit, that I can view everything in a thankful light, even after this time of the year is gone. 

I am also thankful for the atonement, the testimony I have of it, that I know of it’s effects personally.  I am thankful for the road of repentance, that I can begin each day with prayer, an invitation to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and strive to do better than I did the day before.  I am thankful that when I fall short, I can repent of it, try again, and continue on the path to be the best woman I can be.

I am thankful for the mercy of a loving Father in Heaven, who gives me do-overs all the time.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Eloquent entry, really it is. I admire your efforts toward gratitude and how you focus on not being casual about your morning prayer.