Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day.

May31-4

Memorial Day, we kept ourselves busy.

We woke up to find our flag from the Scouts, flying proudly.  The street was quite the sight with flags lining it.

I think we should get a few more, we have more real estate that could use the red, white, and blue.

We mowed the lawn…

May31-3

Weeded the flower beds and planted some petunias.  I even got the planters for the porch all taken care of.

May31-2

Got three tomato plants and one zucchini plant in the ground.

May31-5

We had a tasty barbeque.

Isn’t food the best?!

May31

And Lynnie collected potato bugs like crazy.

At the suggestion of Merrill, she named them all “Spud”.

May31-6

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

I'm still kicking myself for forgetting to call the Scouts to get a flag for our yard...it looked so nice!

Food IS the best, although I will find it eternally unfair that you can love it as much as you do, and still look so good....

Bonnie said...

cool, when you say more real estate do you mean rental properties? looks like a great and fab day! I also need to get after the front porch planters