Wednesday, May 12, 2010

She really loves her!

Ashley is my most hyperactive child.

I hope she keeps her title.  I don’t know what I would do with one more hyper and goofy than she is.

Sometimes, she is downright ridiculous and can be pretty annoying.  I know I love her, but I start to wonder how her friends and sisters feel about her when she gets like this.

I got my answer today, after another typical morning with her, getting her ready for pre-school while she teased Peyton to no end.

I was ready for the break.

It was more than welcome.

I walked her into her class and came back out to the care to see Peyton with some of the biggest tears in her eyes.  One had already spilled over onto her cheek, her chin was quivering.  I asked her what was wrong, she simply answered, “Want Ashley.”

She cried a little, and I felt sad that her most annoying, hyper, big sister was going to be gone, away from her for the next couple of hours, and she was going to miss her.

It was quite the sweetest, most unexpected moment of my day.

I wish I’d had my camera.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Super sweet. I need to have another girl after this baby so she can have a sister!

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

ah, the love of a child! S and L are like that. ;)

Adie said...

Girls have the sweetest bond. But I have to admit they can be so emotionally draining! 3 is tough! They can be all over the map it is hard to keep up!