Wednesday, March 31, 2010

They are mine.

Just a step away from yesterday’s hormonal explosion. :)

I am blessed daily with the knowledge that these three sweeties are mine..

sweeties 002

There are days, I have to admit, that I wonder if they are really a part of me.

I was conscious for each pregnancy in it’s entirety.  There is no question about that.  It is just that they arrived looking JUST LIKE THEIR DAD.

Really.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit_A

They still heavily resemble him.

Exhibit B:

Exhibit_B

So I am thoroughly relieved  when moments like these present themselves:

31 013

This is Peyton’s newest found fun activity.

Just trying to get laughs (and generally be gross).

Just like me! :)

Lynn came home from school the other day so excited because she beat some boys while running on the track at school, she was wearing flip flops.

Sounds like someone else I know. ;)

I don’t think we have ever really questioned the fact that Ashley is part me, but she has been demonstrating it more frequently in her art projects.

Quite the life I live, and I am thankful for it!

3 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

They definitely belong to you two!

Bonnie said...

Wow, those pictures are very similar! Your girls are awesome like you, and like Merril I'm sure.

BookwormMom said...

You know, I see you in their faces too....their expressions definitely belong to you!

Maybe it's not overt, but I can see you every time I look at them...