Monday, November 2, 2009

What's a mom to do?

No school today.. well, for Lynn at least. I made up a day off for Ashley, so they could have some time together and so I could have a laid back day..
So what's a mom to do?
Clean the house..
Done.
Wash some laundry...
Done.
Play..
Done and done.
So I decided to have a very impromptu photo session in the lovely sunlight and colors in our own back yard..
We tried to drive up Trapper's Loop yesterday.. I prayed for some left over color, maybe even a nice straw colored field in which to take some pictures.. but all we got was a pretty drive and lots of deer.
I am trying to sell Mer-Bear on the idea of an awesome new lens and flash.. that I.. um.. need?
Don't you agree?


It was more like a torture session for two of my three kiddos.. I picked the wardrobe and fixed the hair, the way I WANTED IT.
See.. torture.
They did have some fun, and I did get some good shots..


Don't worry.. it wasn't all rainbows and smiles.


6 comments:

Zariph and Lisa said...

SO CUTE!

Ally's Corner said...

Love your header, jealous.
Your pictures are wonderful. I can never get my girls to let me do their hair the way I want.

Ally

Jenny said...

The pictures look great! Very nice!

anniebobannie said...

your kiddos are so adorable!!! Are you gonna become a professional photographer? You should! LOVE IT!! Love ya! Annie

Courtney said...

Oh how we do love to torture. :-) That last one is just the best!

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh. I love the one of lynn in the leaves, the second one of ash and the one of MISS Peyton on the chair DARLING. Let me know when you want to practice on my kids:)