Sunday, October 25, 2009

Today..

It seems like it's been all about her lately...


With all the sickie stuff going on around here, it seemed that she by far, got the worst of it. The diarrhea cha-cha-cha has been the one last thing hanging around here the longest, and I can say it has not been as bad as it was, but still.. it's not fun for her, or me, the one changing her and doing all the laundry.
While playing with her this morning (tickling is so fun!), I noticed that her eye teeth are cutting their way through those gums.. and if I remember correctly, those were some of the hardest on the girls.
I think I have just solved this mystery.
Maybe this end part, isn't a lingering stomach bug.
I was bummed missing stake conference today.. there is always something there that makes you want to be better, do better, do more, but with her bum situation, and the fact that Merrill got home last night, we didn't go.
That's okay..
With this view, I feel close to my Heavenly Father...

5 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

Hope she feels better. I remember cutting those teeth. Went out to dinner with my parents tonight and Alana threw up, between my mom and me we got it before it went anywhere other than our hands and napkins.
She is not sick just got to much in her mouth and out it came, she does this alot.
Love the mountain picture, lucky you.
Ally

Six-Pack Momma said...

I hope it's just the teeth- not the 16 days of diarrhea Nathan had....

Julie said...

Hopefully that mystery has been solved. Although it hasn't been fun, at least she gets some new teeth out of the deal.

kdance10 said...

Love that view. I hope she gets better soon, the cha cha cha part is not the best:)

Bonnie said...

That is difficult with all the sickness you have been through lately! Hand in there!