Monday, October 12, 2009

Today..

Happy Columbus day!!
I thought this was cute...


More of the "Bright Side" of life..
I was thankful to have spent the bulk of my day with Merrill down at the hotel.
I got a new radiator cap while I waited. :)
I am also thankful for my new neighborhood and great neighbors to help out with my 1st grader when that radiator cap is taking a bit too long to get where it needs to be..
I also am thankful for hearing the doorbell ringing a lot these days.. those good neighbors and their fun kiddos there to play with my kidlets!

6 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

I don't know what I would do with out my neighbor. We help each other out so much with our kids.

So happy you are enjoying your new home.


Ally

Six-Pack Momma said...

GREAT picture! I was starting to think you were sick of us ringing that doorbell.....

kdance10 said...

Cute. Let me know when your not crazy busy & ill come see ya

BookwormMom said...

Us too...Alec loves to play with Lynn...I hope the feeling is mutual.

Bonnie said...

How great to have a new neighborhood with lots of kids! I didn't even realize it was Columbs day. Maybe when I have some school age kids I will clue in to fun holidays like that.

Julie said...

I too thought you were tired of the doorbell ringing. I'm thankful there are so many friends around for my kids to play with.