Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's what fun is...


We had so much fun as a family yesterday..
We crammed in a lot for one day, and the kids enjoyed every second of it.
We got a ride passport for Peyton. After weighing all of our options, it was well worth it to have her ride on more than just 3 rides.. she was kind of freaked out at first, but loved it by the end of the day.
Ashley loved the newest ride, "Jumping Dragon". She rode with me, and laughed so hard! She kept saying, "This stinkin' ride is makin' me laugh!!" But all time favorites are still her favorite: Bulgy the Whale (she calls it the "fishy ride") and the boats.. those dang boats.. we waited in line for those longer than ANY other ride the whole day...
I took Lynn on the Colossus for her FIRST TIME!!! We were so close to getting the FRONT SEAT for the event, but no such luck, last row joes here.. she was kind of nervous, I remember I was my first time. I was worried that dad's hat would fall to the abyss of the track below, you know, when you get up-side-down on the thing? She did great though.. she yelled that she was keeping her eyes closed because she was too scared, just as we were going up-side-down for the first loop.. I kept my hand on my hat. ;)
She and Merrill have "their rides" the ones that they always do together, the Screamer is one of them. She loves the rides that get her wet and the ones that go fast...
It's funny, with all the action there, we always end up in Pioneer Village, and we spend quite a bit of time there. We love it! I guess it is the idea of a simpler time, we wish to be there..
Yesterday we enjoyed ice cream there, and found some cool spots to snap some pics.. I think my family got sick of me saying how cool the walls and colors were there.. but they are great for the new photo editing stuff I have learned!!
These and the water ones were my absolute favorites.. I hope to get a lo done soon with all of the pics I took..


The promise of a run through the fountain at the end of our day, along with a bag of cotton candy, had them going strong.
Can't wait till we bounce back!

7 comments:

Emalee said...

LOOKS like you had so much FUN!!! I love the pictures

Jamie said...

You are crazy for going on that jumping dragon ride!! That ride made me sick just looking at it and since my kids have to have someone tall to ride with them, I guess you can take them! Way cute pics... you are a real professional!

Brooke said...

i told you pioneer village would be a good place to take family pictures... I love the red wall.

BookwormMom said...

Where's the pic of YOU by the wall? ;)

I Love Lagoon!

Your editing is wonderful!

kdance10 said...

They are socute i also love the colored wall ones.

Sunshine and Lazy days said...

I haven't been to that place in over 15 years! It might be time to go again..well, not yet. You have the cutest girls ever!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I'd like the Hello Kitty top that Ashley's wearing for myself! :3
I love the top photo.