Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So, you wanna talk..



This is mostly for Ally..
You said you want to talk :)
It's soooooo easy.. I promise!!
First of all, go to Adobe. Download PhotoShop Elements 7 (free for 30 days).
Then go here. Mrs. Sprague is an awesome teacher..
Take this tutorial first, then this one.. and end with this one.
Then go to this amazing woman.. she'll do a lot of footwork for you.
Then, just play.
That's how I have learned most of what I have done.. a few friends (thanks gals!!) have helped when I have had some questions, and of course YouTube.. really..
I hope you try it, like it, and feel comfortable doing it!

2 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Thanks girl. I love you. I will give it a try once the girls are out of schools, two more weeks.

Aartee said...

oh I love the one with Peyton Precious!