Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Optimism..


I learn so much from my girls everyday...
One thing that they are so good at teaching me, repeatedly, is optimism.
You see, I see the above picture as a yard (which happens to be next door to our house) full of would be weed seed spreaders, ready to attack the healthy green grass we have so painstakingly worked to have.. spawn of the devil, I tells you..
The girls, on the other hand, see it as endless possibilities.. never ending opportunities of wishes to be made, kept as secrets as the fluff blows away with the wind.
Sometimes I have to remember to adjust my perspective and be "childlike".
The world is nicer that way.

1 comment:

Ally0005 said...

When I first saw that picture my first thought was Alana would love it.
I love how kids make you see things different.