Sunday, February 1, 2009

February starts with a BANG!!

Had the Superbowl on today.. didn't watch so much.. well, didn't listen so much either..
Got two pages done today! Yes, they are the same.. one for me and one for her!
I also got 25 (county them!) cards done.. I believe in using all of my scraps (and people think I am crazy for it..) but when I finish a layout, I use the scraps right then, to make cards, unless I absolutely love the paper.. then I file it away and save it!
17- 2x2 cards
and
8- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards



You can see, they all look a little familiar..
Some of the 2x2 cards will be going into a card jar.. a give away you can look forward to soon!

6 comments:

kdance10 said...

Your cards are so cute i need some ideas for my cards i have to make monthly.

Ally0005 said...

I wants some of these. Love them!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Pey- what a sweetie....has she really been attached to those fingers since 3 months old? ya gotta love it!

Oh, and I love the flowers on the cards...where did you ever get such a cute die? ;)

Aartee said...

I am loving the layouts and the cards...I have been totally out of it when it comes to scrapping lately!

Tiffany said...

What a great idea to make the cards while everything is already out. I'm trying that next time!

Bonnie said...

Do love the cards. That is one thing that I tried to get into, still didn't have the patience...