Thursday, January 8, 2009

Friends Award..


My sweet friend Ally, gave me this most kind award..
The Friends Award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends.
The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

The award is supposed to be passed onto 8 bloggers... kinda hard, cause I have so many good friends..
Julie- Family Times
Christie- These are the days
Jen- Our Story Day by Day
Em- In Loving Memory
Sarah- The Anderson's
Kaycee- The Dance Five
Tiffany- It Is What It Is
Jenny- my private buddy :)

So family.. I hope you already know that I consider you to be my friends, and charming bloggers :)..

6 comments:

BookwormMom said...

You're the best!!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Aw, you shouldn't have...you know I think the same of you.

Emalee said...

Oh thank you min min I love it!!

Jenny said...

Why thank you! It's not very often a private blogger gets an award! I'm glad you read my blog....it makes me feel special:)

Tiffany said...

Thanks, you made my day!

Julie said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet and I truly appreciate your friendship.