Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our Snowy Weekend...

Sunday, we woke up to some awesome snow! It really feels like Christmas now... The girls begged to go out and explore. Since our church is later (but not for long :) WoOHoO!) we got them all bundled up to go out.
I made an interesting discovery...
Ashley's snow boots, no longer fit her :(...
I racked my brains to figure out a solution, Lynn was all dressed, and I couldn't keep Ash in due to my negligence!
Lynn's Barbie cowgirl boots would work. We layered on the socks and sipped 'em up. I wonder what Santa will bring sweet little snow boot-less Ash...
(I am so obsessed with taking pictures of feet lately... ever since I stumbled across a photographer who took a pic of a bride and groom's feet...)
They enjoyed themselves... and guess who's feet were toastier? :)
I even let Peyton go out... on the deck, that is...
She liked it too. She giggled at the snow flakes falling and kept sticking her hands in the snow that had piled up. She didn't even freak out...
Look at those pink hands! I would have been pretty uncomfortable.
No crying, she just crawled back in... and left a snowy bum print on the rug.
She is "snow" cute! (I know... that was corny!)
I can't do a snow post without pictures of the aftermath...
They had fun and Merrill cleared our driveway, but ended-up with a snowdrift on top of his head... what a good guy. I bet he was wishing he hadn't returned the snow blower to the warehouse...

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute, cute... Little Snow Angels! Kimmy has the same sleeper as Peyton.

Emalee said...

how fun....we didn't get that much snow! I guess that is what you get for living by the mountains and me living by the lake. although we do get lake effect sometimes......

Platt Family said...

How funny little Peyton is! The snow looks like fun! Your blog looks cute by the way!

Ally0005 said...

Wow great snow. We are having crazy weather did I say that already. 73 here today, it should be in the 50's.