Saturday, December 13, 2008

10 months...

I almost forgot! How silly of me...
Peyton is 10 months old today! What a cutie she is...
Walking...
2 teeth...
Jibber-jabbering like no-body's business...
Putting toys away?! Really, she does. She also throws garbage away. If she's put something into her mouth that she shouldn't have, she will usually come to me and take it out and give it to me... smartie-pants...
She is also the busiest body ever, I think... it's near impossible to get her to hold still for a picture these days! This one was the best to post. I have many of her back, the top of her head as she tries to take a head dive off of the couch...
She has also figured-out how to move the chairs that we use to block the top of the stairs... she will find which ever one's legs aren't tangled within the other chair's legs, drag it with her while she crawls away, and then turns around to go through the gap... trouble!
Solid foods, and formula... these boobs have gone dry :(...
She has also picked-up the sleep through the night thing... probably thanks to the formula event... now if she'd only pass that "sleep through the night" memo on to Ashley...
Did I mention she likes to scream.. not like she's hurt or anything, the same thing her sisters do... just scream! She likes to announce our entrance many places we go...
Can't believe it has been 10 months already...

1 comment:

kdance10 said...

It goes by way to fast huh! My little guy is already 8 months. Crazy! She is so cute.