Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tag...

Jen tagged me...
I am- Trying to not eat all of the chocolate in the house...

I think- I want to eat all of the chocolate in the house...

Everything in Life- is a blessing.

I want- The days to go by just a little slower.

I have- 3 sweet girls..

I dislike- when they make each other unhappy.

I miss- Grandma W., Merrill when he's at work, Lynn and Ash when they are at school...

I fear- what my girls will have to endure... if I will have taught them well enough.

I feel- like more pulled pork.

I hear- Ash making Peyton laugh.

I smell- "Cozy Fireside"... Scentsy rocks!

I crave- um... chocolate?

I cry- when I feel the spirit, when I hear about children getting hurt, when I think of my girls and how fast time is going...

I search- for cute craft ideas, cute crafting items, photo ops...

I wonder- what Lynn will have in her homework folder...

I regret- not asking Merrill out to my senior cotillion... going with doofus...

I wish- for my girls to love their childhood, to look back on it someday with utter happiness...

I love- my family.. MY WHOLE FAMILY!!!!

I care- about my friends...

I always- pray...

I am not- a liar.

I remember- just about everything... memories from when I was 2 anyone?

I believe- my prayers are always answered, that there is a Heavenly Father who loves me.

I sing- silly, made-up songs to get laughs out of the girls.. and whatever is in my head...

I don't always- act as polite as I should...

I argue- just to get a rise out of Merrill :)

I write- everyday... well, at least I try...

I win- those arguments with Merrill... no not really... I usually lose everything to him, games of Monopoly, Connect 4, Canasta... I do win in the count of bums wiped :)

I lose- it when I am tired... either frustration or laughter... take your pick...

I listen- to PBS kids more than I watch it.

I don't understand- what Ashley says when she's crying.

I can usually be found- in my craft room...

I am happy- everyday... there's always something to be happy about!

No comments: