Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting to Know your Hubby...


Saw this one on my cousin Steph's blog...

1. Where did you meet your husband?
My brother married his sister...
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year, 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 8 years, 7 months, 21 days
4. What does he do that surprises you? cues up music for me on my MP3 player
5. What is your favorite feature of his? The way his eyes crinkle when he smiles.
6. What is his best quality? Honest, hard worker...
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Many.. Min, Gorgeous, Ni-Bi...
8. What is his favorite food? Anything Reese's
9. What is his favorite sport? Watching: Beach Volleyball... he's not a sports nut...
10. When and where did you first kiss? Lake Powell... while I was engaged ;o
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to do lots of stuff... watch a good movie, stay up late just talking, playing Connect 4 or Canasta...
12.Do you have any children? 3 who all look just like him!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Uh... He has 3 kids who look just like him ;)!
14. How old is he? 29
15. What is his favorite music? Right now, Pshycadelic/fuzz/indie Rock
17. What do you admire most about him? He is always honest, he works so hard but still has the energy to come home and play with us.
18. What is his favorite color? Silver?
19. Will he read this? I hope he does! Love you Punkley!!!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

How cute! I do have one question though... Where's # 16?

Promise said...

Ahhh you guys are so cute! I feel privledged to be the aunt of the products of his talent! Love you guys!

Ally0005 said...

Cute!!!! Love the picture.

Mindy said...

Ummm.. there was no #16.. didn't even notice when I copied and pasted...