Sunday, September 28, 2008

We love our Daddy!

I am a Best Western widow... I got married because I love this cute dude, I want to spend time with him, not away from him... absence does make the heart grow fonder, but I don't care for the absence half of that whole equation...
I am so thankful for observant little Lynnie-Lou... when we left for church, Mer was still here. When we got home, gone... she noticed this:Merrill has left me little notes on the fridge before, and it has taken me day(s), sometimes, to notice them... that's why I am thankful for Lynn, she found it.
Goodnight Daddy! We love you!!!(I am trying to find a threatening picture of my shooting the 9 mm so as to scare off anyone who might try to do something funny :)... maybe tomorrow...)

4 comments:

Ally0005 said...

Notes are so special. I always put notes in Anna's lunch and at a job I used to work at long before I was married and had kids my boss would put a note on our checks about what a good job we did. Someone once said if you write notes to your kids they will write to you and Anna has. You got to love daddies.

Ashley and Devan said...

How cute! I save all the notes Dev writes for me. They are such a sweet reminder why I love him.

Jenny said...

I feel for ya....you are a strong mom and wife and you have an awesome husband!

Platt Family said...

How nice of your sweet husband to leave notes for you! That probably helps a bit! If you need anything let me know!