Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's done...

The Primary Program is OVER!!! It is just one of those things that come and go, with much preparation between. It's a good thing I have my entourage, there to be behind the scenes with me, working through every possible detail.
The kids did awesome! They sang so well, I just wish that the pictures hadn't been so plentiful, or there at all... darn, I should have left them at home on accident...
Lynn said her part and Ashley was Ashley. She didn't say much of anything, even with a generous bribe, and there was only one song that mom said she really sang. Mom came to sit with Peyton, who has had a bit of separation anxiety lately, and with me and Merrill in primary now, I was kind of worried about that. She was good, till she got tired...
Now we are home, relaxing... wondering what I can do just for myself until the next thing comes...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

It has come and gone again! How many of these will you have left????