Monday, April 28, 2008

the rest...

so here's the rest of my day (i am typing this one handed because the other one is busy holding my 12+ pound night owl...):
6 am... peyton is still asleep, go for a run. good timing when i get home, peyton had just woken up! love it when things work out so well.
did laundry most of the day.
waited on pins and needles to hear if mikell made cheerleader...
and she did (i knew she would...)
we went and ate at chili's for dinner with most of the fam. (love you katie!)
we sat at what mer calls "the kids table". we missed out on most of the adult conversation. mer was bummed cause he was looking forward to having austio there to yuk it up with him again... those kids are funny though, that sophie... hallie said, as if we didn't know, "i have a weirdo for a sister." sophie was especially giggly and silly.
ash jumped on my back when we were getting out of the car (lynn and mer drove in the truck after we picked it up from the warehouse...) and had me carry her in. i told her i had a lot of other stuff to carry in too, i.e. my purse, the box of leftovers, peyton... she said, "you can do it mom! you are tuff!" i did it, although i nearly passed-out from her choking me... i don't know which was more exerting, running, or that feat!
peyton is pooping on me now, i guess that's why she didn't want to sleep...

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I didn't think it would be to long before Peyton weight as much as Kimberly. Little chunker...Our babies don't look starved by any means.

Brooke said...

there wasn't much adult conversation... I listened to lynn most of the time... she is so funny...