Friday, March 7, 2008

Oh, SnaP!


This is the phrase that is stuck in my head (refer to title of post...). I am trying to control my self from saying it too much...
We watch a lot of TBS, I do not even want to disclose the shows that usually get viewed on that station... "The Office" is probably the most wholesome... But "My Name is Earl", will be starting soon... I love that show, and Joy busts me up, so that's why it is stuck... they are constantly running press to announce it.
Yesterday we had a Primary activity. Thank the heavens I had nothing to do with it! All I had to do what buy the treat, and the treat I got was that Christie, Julie, & Jen took care of it all! Those guys are aWEsoMe!!! I just wish that Ash would untie my apron strings from around every appendage of her three year old body... She has been so clingy ever since she made the transition into Primary. She panics even when I tell her that I am going just five feet away to help her sister, that she'll see me the whole time, I am not leaving...
Peyton kind of got thrown off her usual schedule, and was not being the most happy girl while I tried to make dinner and keep her happy. She really needed to sleep so I held her, and made dinner one handed. Steak, mushrooms and onions to top them, mashed potatoes, peas, and five cheese Texas toast... um, one-handed... I finally got her to sleep and I laid her down. Just as I am cutting into my delicious steak, she wakes up. The past two nights she has wanted to eat when we are eating... that makes my dinner a little difficult to eat... but last night she wasn't hungry, just wanted some closeness. Mer, the sweetheart, held her and ate. He held her for the rest of the night, Hog... but I love him for it. He's such a sweet dad!
So all of my plans for the day today (scrapbooking, vacuuming...), went FlUsh!!! We seriously did nothing. I showered, bathed Peyton, and did a load of dishes, well, at least I started the dishwasher. Peyton and I took a nap, awww... And now I am pondering which of Brooke's creations I will print and send out. She makes it way too hard... She's awesome!

3 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Min, just to let you know...I may not make it to church on Sunday...the way my weekend here at work is going, I may not be up to it. If I don't make it, I'll send the rolls with Kyle and Alec. Thanks for being so great....Oh, and I have to ask you what kind of clips you buy when you make bows for your girls...and do you hot glue, or something else...I'm thinking of trying to make some bows to match Talia's Easter dress....

jaclyn said...

when i say the reference to oh, snap i thought of raven from that's so raven she says it constantly! i use to have that stuck in my head. now i say sweet niblets from hannah montanta! gotta love it.

jaclyn said...

oops i meant when i saw... i need to proof read