Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Before & After

I haven't had a float today...
Took Lynn to the dentist and she did great! It was pretty interesting watching her and seeing how much she has grown since the last time I took her, like 2, 3 years ago... she barely let him count her teeth then! It's funny, I usually would worry so much about how much this is going to cost, without insurance, but I just am not worrying... this faith thing is really catching on to my daily life!
We went to the mall... all 4 of us, me the solo parent. We had fun, maybe too much fun! I found Peyton a swim suit, on line... I should have bought it when I first saw it... It is worth it though, Peyton green, white polka dots, and a daisy... way cute!
We had a good day today.
I wanted to post a picture of my one month old little girl... Mer took the good camera (his) down to work and left it there (!) and the old one, here, has two sets of dead batteries... you'll just have to be patient and wait until tomorrow to see what she now looks like at one month old... it just may be different than the beginning of the week!
Here's all of the photo shoots we've had with Brookers lately... I think of it as "The Ultimate Before & After"...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i'm ready for a smiling photo shoot when she gets to smiling a lot! Please...

Six-Pack Momma said...

Makes me remember Emma's first photshoot....hmmm...that was her only photo shoot. Gues that's what hapens to #6. Peyton is a doll. Getting cuter every time I see her!

Dani and Tom said...

What a cutie, I can't believe it's already been a month. Can't wait to see her in real life. Now if I can just get my kids well...