Friday, March 21, 2008

ANOTHER Tag...

So Dani tagged me... "these are a few of my favorite things..." all guaranteed to put a smile on my face... make me feel happy!
1 - Our new sheets that we got for Christmas from Mer's mom and dad... freshly washed with Downy "clean breeze" fabric softener, and dried with a fabric softener sheet too...
2 - Floats, Sunkist or A&W... doesn't matter, one or the other with vanilla ice cream! That'll put a smile on my face!
3 - Going in to either of the girls bedrooms... I love my whole house, but I am really happy with the way the paint turned out in the girls room and the nursery... it was fun to do!
4 - Cadbury eggs... original creme, orange creme, or carmel... yum...
5 - Merrill's music finding skills... we are always listening to something new, fresh, and unique. It's funny that music I have been listening to and loving for months, shows up on commercials now, and people are talking about how good it is, wondering who it is, and I know, because I am so cool... because of my Mer-Bear...
6 - Pod-Casts... Mer and I have had this "thing" lately. We put the girls to bed, cuddle up in our bed and listen to a pod cast together, we are usually laughing. We always have such fun conversations afterwards.
7 - Snuggling up with Peyton... especially after she's had a bath, but anytime will do.
8 - The smell of "Tinactin"... I know, this one is weirder than breast-fed baby poop... but it always means that Mer is home, and I love when Mer is home...
9 - The phrase "Giggidy-Giggidy"... makes me smile and makes me giggle!
10 - Living where we do... our families are so close.
11 - Hearing the girls sing. Lately it's been one of Mer's new bands... (imagine music notes here...) "Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about meeee!" I love hearing their voices. It makes me even happier to see them singing in Primary... which Lynn does more now...
12 - Pizza & Movie night. The whole family is involved. We make home-made dough and sauce, top them ourselves, and eat them while we watch a family flick... sometimes we even make strawberry daiquiris...
13 - Making cookie dough and eating it then baking the cookies and eating them too... always as a family, and always listening to music, and dancing, but please don't come watch us through the window...
14 - Jumping on the trampoline with the girls.
15 - Going on walks.
16 - Lake Powell... mmm... summer, warmth, red-rock, the smell of gasoline and water, jet skiing, water-skiing, barbecuing on the water, sand in my swimsuit (hehehe...), exploring on the rocks and hunting for seashells with the kids... I could go on and on and on... even the drive is fun!
17 - Scrapbooking, of course... although you wouldn't be able to tell lately... refer to #
7
...
That's what I can think of now... what are your favorite things...
Christie...... Summer... Jaclyn

No comments: