Friday, January 25, 2008

This is ridiculous...


Here I am, finishing another 2 layouts from 2005, one for me, and one for Ash, all about her first year!!! It's so ridiculous because I'll be doing this for another baby soon, I should have finished this long ago...
Thanks Christie for the fun link... I feel like it won't be quite that long till Peyton arrives...
Just feeling tired... I have forgotten how hard it is to get comfortable, stay comfortable, and when you are not, how hard it is to move, and how many muscles you pull in the process of finding that new comfortable spot... but I love it... I am EMBRACING every moment...

1 comment:

jaclyn said...

min.. i just noticed that my friend, stacy just put that baby thing on her blog and was gonna e-mail you the link today... beat me to it! i left you a comment on my last post.. check it out