Friday, January 11, 2008

A story from 2006...

Here's a layout of a story from 2005... Jenny, you might remember it, you know, the Sunday I showed up at Primary with mostly black hair? Yeah, "My BIG Black Mistake..." If you wanna know the details... call, we'll chat... It's about time I get it done, that happened almost two years ago... I spent the afternoon updating and filling my albums. My display rod was full, and my drawer of completed layouts was full... so I did it. I had 2 nearly full boxes of 25 sheet protectors, each, and now I think I have 5 or 6 left... I looked at everything that I have left, planned, to create for 2005... 7 layouts. Then 2005 will finally be done!!! I feel like such an "ijuit" (that's Merrill speak for idiot, we don't want the girls to use it... as well as stubbid=stupid) I found 3 pages, 2 dated the year behind, and one dated the year ahead. See... ijuit...
Here is Ashley art form today's "crafting" session:
She is starting to draw people. I know, it's a little faint. The tall red one is Mer and I think the yellow one is Peyton. The small, and most faint one in the left corner is "Eban" or Evan, as people who can say their "v's" would say... she described every feature as she drew it... "Here is Eban's eyes, and his eyebrows... Here is his smile... and his hair... Here are his pajamas..."

While I am posting kids work, here's one Lynn drew Sunday during Sacrament meeting....
I was very impressed. She said it was me, and Doctor Bierer, squirting the "jam" on my belly so we can see Peyton inside. She even included her own version of the transducer and the cord... so cute!
So on the topic of the girls, the "wee ones" as Clint would say... As I listened to them play Barbies, their girls were getting a little sassy with one another. Ashley's Barbie said to Lynn's, "Do you wanna piece of me? Huh? Huh? Huh?"
While driving home from the warehouse tonight, after doing donuts in the parking lot... Ash was really confused why we still couldn't see the house that caught on fire down there in JULY... we were trying to explain to her that the fire was put out a long time ago... She got so frustrated with us. She sighed and said, "You guys are giving me a headache..."
I also got the "explanation of benefits" statement from IHC, from the "Kernel Incident"... Guess how much it costs just for the removal of the foreign object from the nose...
$350.00...
I know, outrageous. The least they could have done was send me home with all the tools they used for that price. It was even more on top of that to see the doctor, and that's after the co-pay... The nice thing is, when you try to call them about it, their "new and extended office hours for my convenience" end at 4 pm... I got it around 4:30 pm. I know they're closed for the weekend. Maybe I'll just wait to see how much they try to milk me for when they send "the real bill".
We ate at El Matador tonight. I have been having constant Braxton Hicks ever since the drive to get there... I guess I should probably pack the hospital bag now, just in case...

2 comments:

BookwormMom said...

Min,
We agreed that you would wait 3 more weeks to have this baby. NO NICU babies....I don't want Merrill to have a panic attack. He's worried enough as it is.

Jenny said...

Yeah, I remember the hair! It really didn't look that bad! I love the pages and the journaling is priceless! What a fun thing to record!