Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How many more days till February 11th?


Another winter day, the start of yet another winter storm. Is it true that babies come on stormy nights???
I am busily working away at my Hall Of Fame (HOF) entry. I am supposed to have it in by February 11th... yeah, good luck. I am usually so on top of things, have things completed ahead of time, but I am distracted, for some reason...
Last night, well, really early this morning, I started with crampy pains, then really hard Braxton Hicks. That would follow with Peyton moving around a lot. Nothing has changed over the course of the day, nothing less, nothing more. We'll see how tonight goes!
My sweet little Lynnie is so fun! She has been stuffing her dolls or stuffed animals down her shirt, and then runs to us, so excited. "I'm pregnant!" Last night it was, "I am having contractions!" I am so glad that she is old enough to understand, at least a little bit, and I hope that she remembers this.

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

I hope you get it done before Peyton makes her arrival. Or you could just pack it in your hospital bag...you'll have lots of uninterrupted time there!

Dani and Tom said...

Mindy, I'm so glad you found me! I have been crazy busy and as I can now see so have you! I can't believe you are having another girl, but then again you make such cute girls why wouldn't you! Anyways, I'll give you a call soon! Love ya- Dani

Ashley and Devan said...

Mindy, you are getting so close! I can't wait to see your cute little Peyton. I bet Lynn and Ash will be the best little moms to her.

Ally0005 said...

Good luck with the Hall Of Fame,thanks for you sweet words.