Monday, January 14, 2008

A Fun Day...

We had a fun day today! Us girls scrapping and the kids playing, having fun. Eating treats...
I managed to get two pages done. This one and a copy of another one I did earlier for Ashley's book, but I wanted one for the family album too!
We had a good day in the "little girl" department. Lynn slept in until almost 11:30 am! She really must have needed it... even Evan going down for a nap, didn't wake her. She woke, happy and cheerful. She was great with her little cousins, and sister, I should add. She usually has "smell" issues... sharing issues... "they're a boy" issues... Today she was so loving! She helped both Cade and Evan, she even shared her Lightening McQueen sippy with Cade and helped feed Evan his fruit snacks. She was concerned about Evan having fun and kept asking me what she could bring to him to play with him. I think I'll let her sleep in more often that late, if this is the result... Both the girls managed to keep clothing on all day! No prancing around in panties!!!
I forgot to tell the story of "My Saturday Night / Early Sunday Morning...
Saturday night, after our pizza dinner and during our movie, Ashley decided to fall asleep. It was 7:30 pm, mind you. I told Merrill to keep her awake, that I could not deal with a late night, he'd have to if he couldn't get her up. He laughed. He tried to wake her, once, then gave up. Once she's been out for 15 minutes +, there's no hope. I tried, nothing... So she slept, we couldn't wake her. We put her in bed and she ended-up waking up a little after ten, with her second wind. We all hung out for a little while in our room, then two of the four fell asleep, I was halfway there. Guess who the two were...
So after moving Lynn to her own bed, Ashley and I headed downstairs for, what I thought, would be a movie. Three movies later, and a little sleep during them, a little before 4 am, Ashley is finally out. I really don't want a night like that again. But Ashley woke up the next morning around 8:30, before the "other two", with fond memories of all of it! She remembered every movie and even the order she viewed them. At least she knows I "a-lub" her... that's Ashley speak for "love".
Speaking of the nocturnal rascal, she found my glasses last night and decided to model them for me... if only I looked as cute!

No comments: