Thursday, January 10, 2008

And all before lunch...

Here's our morning... We had a lot of fun, well at least the girls did. I really can't get out there, I don't have snow pants that big or even a coat that can zip up over my tummy...
I first threw them into all of the snow on the deck... I've been wanting to do that since yesterday. Then they explored for a little bit, got icicles, and then wanted to go down to explore some more.
Ashley cracked me up! As I was putting her mittens on, she said, "Mommy! My thumb is swimming in it's thumb hole!"
Then, when they were outside, going to see the trampoline, which Mer put up, and the playhouse, she was trying so hard to keep up with Lynn. She got to the end of the deck and yelled, "I can't take this anymore!" I was laughing so hard, she turned around and said, "What's so 'bunny' (funny) mom?"

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Sooo cute! I need to go throw my kids into the snow! Good times!