Saturday, December 15, 2007


So we actually did something today... We went to McDonald's for lunch, rare occasion. We then spent the rest of the afternoon at the mall, where I got myself a Christmas present (woo hoo!), a robe with no holes and that actually covers my prego body, meaning it is Large... the girls saw Santa, but really didn't talk to him. Merrill was so good to wait in line for I don't know how long... Ashley wouldn't even sit on his lap... and we got Mer a new pair of jeans at Dillard's! To get him to shop for himself, and it's clothes... Christmas miracle... I wish I could have got him to buy some new work shoes...
January's CK has me more than pumped about scrapbooking, setting goals, and just getting caught up this next year... My new goal: to scrap at least one layout per day... So I am starting early! That's why there is a page I made tonight at the beginning of my post... I think that maybe if I keep a record, that I will do it, and if I don't, I'll have to have a really good excuse, like I had a baby or something.
Ashley phrase of the day is: "Jimminy Gilickers" (We watch too much Simpson's...)
Lynn described her foot being asleep, "It feels like sparkles are shooting out of my toes!"

No comments: