Thursday, December 13, 2007

I have to post this morning. I usually post after the day is almost done. I just have to get it out though!
I have the cutest most loving little girls ever!
There's not many days that I can say I feel beautiful. Most days I feel awkward, swollen, handicapped, and just really not too cute. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!!! But at this point, where two months feels like an eternity away, I feel like I look like nine months is here, and everything is happening earlier than it did the time before, and even the time before that... I have days when I need a little pick me up. Lynn and Ash are my pick me up. Lynn is always giving me kisses, and Peyton too. She always tells me I am beautiful, and I even got a "you are adorable" today. Ashely tells me all the time that I am pretty, that my hair is pretty, that I have a pretty smile. They both tell me how much they love me and Ashley's favorite thing to say is, "You are the bestest mommy in the 'tire' (entire) world!" I love it! Who can feel down with these two around!

No comments: