Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ahhhh... I did it again! I didn't know if I would be able to, it's been a crazy night. But this is just one more page that is part of an ongoing project, one that has been going on since MAY...
I tried to get some more last minute stuff done tonight, I still have neighbor gifts to finish, maybe I'll get them done tonight... that will come later...;)
Ash bought Lynn her "sister gift". We got inside the door and Ashley immediately told Lynn, "We bought you a Princess Piano!" I laughed and told her it was supposed to be a surprise for Christmas morning. I don't think that Lynn heard that time... After we wrapped it, and we had to cover the keys with cardboard so the gift wouldn't give itself away, Ash put it under the tree and told Lynn, again, what it was. Lynn said, "Mom, she told me what my present was, but I think I'll forget and remember again on Christmas." She's so sweet.
The one thing that came out today and that I really wanted to get... no, not the Simpson's movie... I'm risking sounding like a real geek here...
"One Tree Hill" - Season 4...
Mer and I got hooked the beginning of season 4 and stopped watching it immediately and started from the beginning. So here we are... Kids finally in bed... a box of chocolates... a cup of hot cocoa, and One Tree Hill... Maybe I'll get a lot done on those neighbor gifts, while I sit for awhile...

No comments: