Friday, November 16, 2007

I am so thankful that our family is able to be together so much!
Today, the girls and I, went down to the warehouse and put up Merrill's Christmas tree. We had so much fun decorating it together. I love the small perks that come with the job he has and how close it is to home. I know of others, whose husbands have an awful commute and it isn't possible to stop in and have a snack or lunch with dad, let alone a visit just for the fun of it. Sure, in the springtime and summertime, we don't see much of him. Sundays are our only day, but it comes to times like these. The little things we are able to do and I know that is a blessing.
Tonight we had pizza for dinner and watched a movie. Ash snuggled-up to Merrill and told him how much she loved him. She then followed it up with, "I am going to marry you tomorrow, okay dad?" How could he turn that one down!

No comments: