Thursday, November 1, 2007

I am so thankful for such awesome friends!!!!
I have great friends, some of which are technically family, by name only. But anyway... I have friends who are so thoughtful! They do things that make my life easier, they understand who I am, I don't have to say much about a situation to have them know how I feel. I get phone calls throughout the day, little thoughtful things. Something that I may be concerned about, and they have a solution. Something I have been looking for, and they are looking right at it at the store. I love having conversations where we both hang-up uplifted, even if it has been a hour, or more...
And it is an even greater blessing how we find one another. I used to say "luck" a lot. For example (I almost said "like"... I hate saying that, I sound like a valley girl!), "We are so lucky that we got our house here." It isn't "luck", it is a blessing, and I need to recognize it as that. I could say that it is luck, but I know it's a blessing, that I have the sisters-in-law that I do, good and the well, not so good...
Things happen for a reason and I am so thankful that we were blessed to find our home when we did and it is where it is. I am so thankful that these girls saw something is my brother or brother-in-law, and actually stuck with them! I think that if we, sisters and neighbors, were brought together under different circumstances, we would have chosen to be friends. They are just awesome! I love to surround myself with people who make me happy, and who make me want to be better at everything!

1 comment:

Six-Pack Momma said...

That's what friends are for. The good times, the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more...that's what friends are for.

OK- so I listen to a little too much FM100!

I'm glad we are frineds. too. You are awesome, Mindy!